Friday, March 4, 2011

You can't keep him tied down....

Luke is my free spirit. My go getter. My child without an off button. He has been this way since he was born. He has got to move, sitting still just doesn't agree with him.

He turned 5 on February 28th. I really don't know where the time has gone. It seems to have moved as fast as he does.

He is the spoiled little brother of many older siblings. We are all guilty of it. We just couldn't help ourselves. :)

But he is a mighty little boy, and each night he has me pray for him to have good dreams, and to ask God to help him become a mighty man of God who is bold in his love for God.

Watch out world... Luke is coming!

2 comments:

Please leave tasteful comments. I appreciate a difference of opinion. But hateful comments will not be published.