Friday, February 18, 2011

A Joyful Noise!

Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth:
make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
Sing unto the LORD with the harp;
with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
With trumpets and sound of cornet
make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King.

--- Psalm 98: 4-6


Now, I know this isn't a song. And try as I might, she just was not going to play "Silent Night" for me while I held the video camera. BUT, she is so dang cute playing the piano, and if you listen and watch you can tell she isn't just pounding for fun, but working it all our in her head. Enjoy. :)



6 comments:

  1. That is completely amazing!!!!! She definitely has a gift!!! Is she taking any lessons or is that just her figuring it out herself? Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has made my day! I can see my little one doing the same thing (in my head). I am so happy she is doing well. I have heard Andriy is scared of anything that makes noise:( I also love the brother trying to get attention in the background. Yep we have the claw and sometimes I have to hide it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! (((BIG HUGS)))
    She is precious! I could listen to that all day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girl seems really gifted. She should learn to play the piano if she doesn´t already. It was not just a noise, it was MUSIC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's definitely a pianist and a musician! She's using her fingers individually, has a good sense of rhythm and melody - and is composing. What a remarkable, gifted little girl. Are piano lessons in the works? I do hope so! Thanks for sharing this with your followers.

    Best wishes,
    Susan in Ky
    Cousin to Two from U.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute and has some great talent.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave tasteful comments. I appreciate a difference of opinion. But hateful comments will not be published.