Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Rainbow of colors....

I love the differences in my children. Out of our 9 kiddos, we have 3 with blond hair, 3 with brown hair, 2 with black hair and 1 with red. As for texture, 3 have stick straight hair, 1 has semi curly, 2 have loose curls, and 2 have tight curls. It's fun to see them all together in a picture, NOT that that EVER happens! ;)

When Cale was born [13 years ago], his dad said "Oh no, is that red hair?". Let me tell you, it is red hair. Gorgeous, thick, straight red hair that I would LOVE to have!


And to make it even better, Cale really is as sweet as he looks!


Look how her hair is growing! I LOVE her hair. Dark, soft, curly ... [static does seem to eliminate the curls after sleeping under a fleece blanket all night :)]


5 year old Tavi is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

1 comment:

  1. It is great to see your children....and I love noticing differences as well..in personalities the way they learn, what they love to do, their passions... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave tasteful comments. I appreciate a difference of opinion. But hateful comments will not be published.